Our warranty covers all new scooter/bike manufacturing defects for 1-year from the date of purchase. If it meets the maintenance standards, we will repair your electric scooter/bike and bear all related parts, costs and labor costs. If you need repairs or the parts are not covered by our warranty, please let us know and we will try our best to help-usually we can diagnose the problem and send you paid replacement parts. If your scooter/bike needs to be returned for repair, we will work with you to minimize the cost and workload.
We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. Shipping damage must be reported to DUOTTS within 14 days of shipment arrival. This applies to all products including bikes and accessories.
DUOTTS will request additional documentation (such as video) to assist with accurately diagnosing the problem and processing the warranty claim. Most warranty parts are fulfilled 1-10 business days after the request is put into our system by a customer service representative.Replacement parts will not be sent until evidence has been provided to DUOTTS.
Warranty parts are sent using UPS First Class, FedEx Express, or DHL depending on the size of the part. Warranty parts will not be expedited.
Items including the chain, tires, wheels, tubes, battery handle, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, and spokes are considered wear items.These items wear down with normal use and are not covered under warranty. You are responsible for replacing and maintaining these worn items. Any unauthorized alterations or repairs are not covered and may avoid this warranty. For warranty services, please contact DUOTTS online support by email at email@example.com. Bikes or parts returned without proper documentation may result in delayed service or denied warranty coverage.
The following parts and damage are not covered by the warranty:
- Consumables, such as brake pads, tires, inner tubes, and regular wear and tear of all parts.
- Damage, malfunction or performance problems caused by collisions, fires, accidents, environmental conditions (including acid rain, volcanic ash, sea salt, bird droppings, hail or UV exposure), overloading, lack of daily maintenance and maintenance, and/or other reasons are not eligible for scooter/bike Misuse of the intended use.
The following events or activities will invalidate the warranty:
- Exceeding weight and/or speed limit (see product description for your model limit)
- Expose the electric scooter/bike or battery to an ambient temperature above 100°F or below 0°F for more than several hours at a time.
- Expose the electric scooter/bike to floods, storms, hail or other similar events
- Immerse our electric scooter/bike in any liquid medium
- Attempt to change the program of any electronic system
- Improper battery maintenance (see manual)
Warranty Claiming Process
1.In order to claim the warranty, you need to provide visual (pictures and videos) evidence of the defects. This should be sent to our email along with related textual information.
2.If the customer service team ascertains that there is indeed a manufacturing defect, we will send you new replacement parts.
3.Replacement parts are provided only once during the warranty period.
|Front and Rear brakes||12 Months|
|Shock Absorber||12 Months|
|Front fork||12 Months|
|Pedal assistance Sensors||12 Months|
In addition, for D66/D88/D99 scooters, we provide a lifetime warranty on the following parts (excluding the plastic parts)
|Part||Above 1 Year|
|Steering Arm||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Footrest||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Steering Column||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Battery Compartment||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Swingarm||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Folding Mechanism||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Stem||Customer pays shipping&tax|
|Handlebar||Customer pays shipping&tax|
Accessories sold on www.duotts.com are not covered under warranty (except in cases of shipping damages). Stolen bikes are not covered under warranty.