Shopping on DUOTTS is safe, fast and convenient. To make life easier, we accept a number of secure payment methods designed to be completely safe and friendly. When you shop at DUOTTS your privacy and online security are always guaranteed.
Credit Cards and Debit Cards:
- We accept international and domestic credit cards and debit cards listed above.
- You will be redirected to a third-party credit/debit card payment partner’s website to finish the payment.
- Please note that DUOTTS does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment
- With Klarna, you can enjoy installment payments of at least three periods (specific terms may vary by country/region). Our installment payment service is now available in the following countries: France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden, Finland, Romania, Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, and Ireland. You can easily purchase our products in these countries and enjoy the convenience of installment payments
Pay With Paypal:
- Shop and pay online quickly and securely with your PayPal account.
- When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax.
You can apply coupons to your order at checkout. Once you’ve entered your coupon code, click “apply” and the discount will automatically adjust your order total. Please note that if you do not click ”apply” before continue checkout, your order total will not reflect coupon discount.Please make sure that you enter the coupon code exactly as you received it, with no space before, within, or after it. To avoid errors, we recommend you to copy/paste the promotional code you received.
Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL* technology, so you can rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most browsers, version 3.x and later, support SSL. *Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.